Friday, April 21, 2006

April 21st

Ok, this is part of the april 20th post, From what I know many people seem to think that the final earlier just now was probably the only historic moment in school history, Fair enough, School got 2nd, BUT BUT! Flashback! 2003 B'boys soccer national quarter finals, fair enough , that year we didn't get second or so, but we didn't require bringing in any "imports" from other schools. Bla, the fact is the basketball thing is over, OVER. No more hearing shit about "basketball this,basketball that". YES, the basketball boys did extremely well, But also not forgetting the soccer boys that year in 2003 did equally well. And people, you gotta admit the fact that SGS basketball can make it that far this year is all because of the new new guys, Hanbin and co. Put it this way, Imagine what it would be like if school team didn't have the 3 of them this year? I bet you it will definately be no National finals and even zone champions. Bla! I'm just complaining! fuck! All over! The basketball hype thing is over!

Ok, back to last night, Yesterday night was probably the only moments I did enjoyed myself for the past few days, met up with nasrum and kenneth.=D Went to play pool for and 1 game of billard, didn't play for long, cause kenneth dont really like to play, so I also dont want to be like just enjoying myself and not thinking for him. After the games, went down to slack at the prata shop of hougang plaza, Nasrum is damn funny lah, he's eyes was damn dry and he was wearing contacts, then he's eyes like got "shit". hahas! keep coming back one , He's full of shit! lol! like how i told him. Kenneth eat pattaya, damn fat lah he, I took video of last night, kenneth is the fat shit, nasrum is full of shit, Im the stupid schoolboy, HAHAS! was damn fun lah last night , just the three of us, enjoyed myself so much, after not hanging out for so long the 3 of us. =D hope the hanging out will be more often . Other then last night, its back to normal self. I still do think of her so oftenly. sigh. Im out man. THIS SUCK SO BAD! =(((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home